Today is our 5-year anniversary...can you believe that we have been collaborating together for 5 years ??!?
When I wrote my first words of intention, I had no thought of how long you would be in my life, especially since I was so shy about starting to write about my creative adventures at all, but I am so happy I finally chose to jump in and share my creative adventures with you here.
Because of you, I have met many wonderful creative adventurers through so many blogs, and some of them I've even met in person! I have forged some wonderful online friendships through our collaboration together...
A few weeks ago, I found and read this post about online friendships and it made me think of what we have been doing here for the past 5 years, while making me reflect on how some of my 'real-time' relationships have been waning, but you, Dear Friend, have been ever constant, whether I stop to visit and share my creative pursuits or not...
- You are here when I share about my challenges in creativity and you are here during my struggles in creating a self-sustaining creative career.
- You are here even when I leave for weeks or months a time, patiently waiting for my return.
- You allow me as much time and space needed to share my creative pursuits, letting me blather on for as long as needed to get it all out.
- You allow me the space to vent my frustrations when things are not going as well or as quickly as I would like them to.
- You allow me the space to continue forging a creative career, free of judgement, free of criticism, free from advice to follow the well-trod path of corporate life.
- You allow me to be ME, whatever that is, day or night.
And I want to say Thank You, dear friend, for being here as I share my creative life with you and I thank the many others who stop by to take a peek at what is being shared here.
It has been a wonderful 5 years walking the creative path with such a constant companion as YOU...
And I hope this collaboration continues for 5 times 5 more art-FULL years to come!
PS: in case you might have forgotten, I have a 30% discount coupon code for my Etsy shop that is good until September - you can find more details about it in THIS BLOG POST