Friday, December 5, 2014

Day Five of Reverb14 - Listening...

Hello my friend,
I hope you are enjoying reading my writings as I participate in Kat McNally's Reverb14. The prompts have been quite interesting, such as today's prompt:

What is the sound of your own voice?

The sound of my voice is not something I hear very often as I tend work in solitude, but here are some ideas of the sound of my own voice:

The sound of my voice is rather low and smooth, but I like to think it is resonant...

The sound of my voice has a hearty, full bodied laugh, when my funny bone is tickled...

The sound of my voice is compassionate when talking with a friend who needs a sounding board...

The sound of my voice lends itself to singing along with Jazz music...particularly Ella Fitzgerald!

The sound of my voice is energetic when teaching and sharing my love of Creativity with others...

The sound of my voice can drip heavily with sarcasm and irony...

The sound of my voice is strong and assured when reading out loud, something I enjoy doing but don't get to do often...

The sound of my voice can raise the hairs on your neck when I scream - I actually have a pretty good 'fan scream'!

The sound of my voice is a little hoarse right now, since I have a cold, but it's sounding a little like a 'road-house mama', which I kind of like... 

The sound of my voice is loud and clear when speaking in front of a large crowd or on a stage... 

The sound of my voice is loud and clear when I say these words:

I am an ARTIST

4 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

I like Ella so I guess I would like your voice too!

Tat said...

You have your way with words - I can hear your voice just reading about it. Your confidence is inspiring, keep on creating!

coffeebarchick said...

The confidence in your voice is awe inspiring!

Kat McNally said...

I hear you, my friend. x