Monday, September 8, 2014

21 Days, 10 Items and 1 Cluttered Work Table!


Things have been simmering here for me as I allow the magic of August Moon to begin working and there is much magic taking place, but for now I just wanted to share something fun with YOU my dear friend...

It's been awhile since I've heard from blog buddy Amelia Critchlow of 101 Bird Tales, but she recently began sending out new issues of her newsletter. It seems that she too has been 'hibernating' (as have I) but she is now emerging with a fun art series called "21 Free Creativity Tips and Ideas" and you can have it delivered to your email!

The series began today but there is still time to join in and get a fun tip to get your creative juices going - you can read more about Amelia's series at THIS BLOG POST and you can sign-up straightaway with THIS LINK.

I don't plan to post my versions of each tip for each day, but I did want to share what I did with today's inaugural creativity tip, which is to choose 10 items that are visually inspiring to me:

I will share just what I love about these items in my next post, so be sure to stay tuned!

And I can't wait to see what other tips are in store for me as Amelia's series continues in the days ahead!

More Creative Projects to Join or Follow
If you like the sound of Amelia's project, you might find this project from Seth Apter of interest: 'Studio Table'. On September 18th, Seth will have several bloggers sharing photos of their creative studios in what Seth terms "uncensored, unedited, and most likely unkempt."

If you have been following along here lately, you will know that I am frustrated at my attempts to have a 'dream studio', but Seth is determined to bust the myth of the 'perfect dream studio' and I'm willing to help bust that myth too! On the 18th, I'll share my work table and studio space, in all it's cluttered glory, with fellow bloggers and, hopefully, I will no longer feel alone in having an 'unkempt' studio table...

My recently set up work table appears uncluttered, but it took only a few days to be covered with creative STUFF - be sure to tune in on the 18th for more 'unkempt' studio pics =\

With these 2 projects happening, there will be much to share here on the blog so be sure to stay tuned!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Thanks for spreading the word about the project!