Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Snippets

Today is a return to Sunday Snippets, where I share a peek at my week in pictures...

It's been a rather quiet week but I made a discovery yesterday that I want to share for Sunday Snippets. Since I've been sharing a few photos of the garden patio my boyfriend and I are creating, I thought this wonderful discovery would be a fun thing to share here today...and I can't wait to show my dear boyfriend this place...

We don't have room for this whimsical item, but I love it!

I love pretty pink flowers...

...and lots and lots of colorful pots!

So many water pails to choose from and all of them COLORFUL!

I've been wanting a multi-tiered plant rack and there are many to choose from...


Forget Disneyland - THIS is the happiest place on Earth! ;)

What was a highlight of YOUR week, dear friend? I'd love to hear about it!

PS: A dear blog buddy of mine, Eddie at Clouds and Silvery Linings, has a new weekly feature at his blog called "Quotations to Brighten Any Weekend". As a collector of quotes, I love reading his weekly collection of theme-based quotes and I know you will enjoy them too!

No comments: