Thursday, February 27, 2014

On The Road Again...

Hello Dear Blog Readers!

The bags are packed...

The supplies are gathered...

Rainboots are ready...

And I'm on the road again for one more Artful Journey...sadly, it will be the last journey to be held for a long time to come...


By the time this post is published I will already be on the road, heading toward Los Gatos, to spend some time in the old town before checking in at the retreat. I want to be sure to visit a favorite spot...


...And peek at the baby chicks that are always on sale at the local hardware store...and maybe stop by a special store, Vintages, to get inspired...


Then I'll check in to the retreat for some rest and relaxation...


...before the festivities begin with dinner for all...


I hope to have a little time for a few posts on my Facebook page, but I'll be sure to share how this last journey turned out and the new book I'll come home with, so be sure to stay tuned!


NOTE: many of the photos shared here were from my first year at the retreat and some of these images are being used to create a special little book to be donated for raising funds for the Presentation Center. I'm sure someone would like to have some photos of the beautiful grounds of the Presentation Center as a keepsake of An Artful Journey.

No comments: