Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Creative Tidbits...

Hello Dear Blog Readers!
There is creativity brewing, literally as well as figuratively, around here so let me share a few peeks at what I've been up to in the past week...

In the Studio:
Adding furniture to my art supply organization...

...and trying to hang my collage banner over the window...

In sewing:
Prepping fabrics for washing so they don't fray and tangle up...

...adjusting the elastic to new pajamas...

...and making prayer flags for the Artful Journey Retreat...

In food:
A simple salad with rosemary almonds and olive bread with herb goat cheese - YUM!

Blueberry muffins for my honey who loves blueberries!


And Other Projects:
Re-dyeing a jacket in a different color...


Pressing flowers for future use in...something!

And there will be time spent getting things together for my upcoming workshop at LA Valley College taking place on Saturday...if I get enough sign-ups!

I am also looking into another venue for teaching some of my book making workshops. I'll report back when I have some news about that, so be sure to stay tuned!

PS: many expired items in my Etsy shop are now back on the shelves for sale, so stop by to check out what's available!

1 comment:

Kathryn Hansen said...

you're a very busy person Monica!!!