Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday...

Hello Dear Blog Readers!
It's been a hectic week, with more to come before the end of this month, because...

I'M MOVING!

Soon, I will share more about this exciting development that has been in the works for the past few weeks, but for now, I want to express my thankfulness:

For my dear boyfriend's determination in doing what was needed to acquire the place we liked the best of all the apartments we looked at...

A sneak peek at my future new studio space!

For my wonderful Life Coach Pete, in helping me learn tools and techniques for being grounded in the face of difficulties...and there were some difficulties! ;)

Thankful for the well wishes of many good friends during the hunt for a new home and for their positive support when obstacles came our way...

Thankful for having begun the process of cleaning out many of my books before this move came along, though I still have quite a few books I'm bringing to my new home!


Thankful to have a little time to work on my recycled dress project, which needs only a few details before I can really call it complete...



Thankful to have lived another year with MANY reasons to celebrate my birthday on Sunday...


What are YOU thankful for today?? I'd love to hear your list of gratitudes!

1 comment:

Kathryn Hansen said...

it's Friday...something to be very grateful for!! ;)