Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday...

Hello Dear Blog Readers!
Though Blogtoberfest is over, there were some fun prompts I chose to work with that I am thinking of doing for the rest of the year, if not beyond. "Sunday Snippets" is one and "Thankful Thursday" is another...

Actually, it makes sense to have a "Thankful Thursday" all month, since Thanksgiving Day falls on a Thursday, so here is my list of things I'm thankful for this week...

I'm thankful for my fabulous Life Coach Pete - working with him has really helped me gain better focus on what I want in my life and I've learned some great techniques for coping with negative feelings and self-doubt...

I'm thankful that I am nearly finished with my recycled t-shirt dress project - it didn't quite turn out as I'd envisioned, but I like what it is becoming...

The sleeves have changed and some elements I wanted to add no longer work, but I love how this dress is shaping up!

I'm thankful for receiving a beautiful gift of jewelry*, a gorgeous hand-beaded pendant made of vintage elements. I have ideas for creating a special necklace 'chain' to wear it with...

A gorgeous pendant made by an amazing artisan - I'll share some ideas I have for a special 'chain' I plan to make for this pendant...

I'm thankful for having great friends who have been supportive as I begin the process of moving out of my old place and into the possibilities of a wonderful future in a new home with my dear boyfriend...

My dear boyfriend is rather shy so I don't share real photos of him, but he created this for us...His hair is not that messy, except in the morning! ;)

I'm thankful for the opportunity to begin teaching some of my creative workshops at a local community college AND for some inspiration to create a fun new workshop for the new year, as well...

A sneak peek at my first creative workshop for 2014 - "Calendar Compositions"...stay tuned for details!

What are YOU thankful for today??

* - Kathryn, you were right - it IS a necklace piece of jewelry!!

2 comments:

Eddie Bluelights said...

I'm thankful I visited YOU because you are SO positive in your attitude and it really helps to brighten up one's day. Cake Tare (gosh what a typo but I like it so I will leave it! LOL.
Try again
Take Care, Monica
Hugs
Eddie

Kathryn Hansen said...

I see a lot of people doing gratitudes this month...that's really awesome!!