Friday, November 22, 2013

Thank Goodness It's FRIDAY...

Hello Dear Blog Readers!
Things are really revving up as my last days in my home come to a close and the possibilities to come in my new home are on the horizon!

It's also been a week with some sadness, as my dear boyfriend and I attended an Irish wake to celebrate the life of an amazing woman of vitality, vibrancy and joyful energy...

Yes, its been quite a week and I am thankful for Friday. Here are some things I feel ever so grateful for this particular week:

Celebrating another year of life and celebrating being alive with good health, both physical and mental...

Celebrating the life of an amazingly VIBRANT woman at an Irish wake (my first!) with many dear old friends, great Irish music and some Irish dancing...


Celebrating my birthday with my dear boyfriend and focusing on having FUN, with no thought about all the moving tasks on my plate...

A fun 'cocktail' hat - I have not actually worn this hat because I hope to make one with pink 'frosting' to wear for next year!

Ever so thankful for good friends in my life who have been visiting me this week to celebrate my birthday AND the big move ahead...

Always thankful for my fabulous Life Coach, Pete Lee - I love the abundant positive support he provides, as well as a space to share all my feelings and uncertainty...

Thankful for hearing Pete tell me how proud he is of ME, as I navigate this tremendous change and shift in my life...I'm still soaking this one in!

Thankful for Trader Joe's and the FREE boxes I've been getting to help me with my move!

Thankful for my dear boyfriend reminding me that he is available to help me...

  Thankful for an old friend hosting a yard sale so I can sell some goods to earn some money!

 Thankful for completing one more recycled garment project, despite the moving tasks...


Thankful its FRIDAY!!

What are YOU thankful for this Friday?? I'd love to hear what you're celebrating this weekend!



1 comment:

Kathryn Hansen said...

ohhh...love the shirt!

I am celebrating that it's Friday (of course)! That my daughters soccer team won their first play-off game and that my art got into two upcoming juried art show!:)