Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blogtoberfest 2013 - Thankful Thursday

Hello Dear Blog Readers!
Today is the last day of Blogtoberfest and it's also Halloween, with Day of the Dead looming tomorrow. There is a lot converging lately, but here is my list of things I'm thankful for on this day:

Thankful for my dear boyfriend and his wonderful love and support!

Thankful for my sewing student who completed a costume she chose to make for her friend:


Thankful for some AMAZING Scrap-O-Dex art cards arriving in my mail box!


 Thankful for getting some book binding done this week:


Thankful for making progress on this dress project, though I've changed the sleeves a bit:

 
Thankful for my good health...

Thankful for hearing a meaningful message when I needed it most... 

Thankful for good friends who are GREAT listeners...

Thankful for another fun year of Blogtoberfest!! I will miss the daily posts, but I'm ready for a break, which is much needed as I move forward with some big changes and transitions in the weeks ahead...

What are YOU thankful for today?

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hoping your transitioning takes you where you want to be and all goes as smoothly as possible. Loving all your creative projects and goodies. I've enjoyed reading your Blogtoberfest posts.