Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blogtoberfest 2013 - Thankful Thursday

Hello Dear Blog Readers!
Here are few things I'm thankful for this Thursday:

Thankful that I have enough money to get my car repaired!

Thankful to have two students for personal instruction this week...

Thankful for my bicycle to get me to my part-time job, and visits to the library for books and movies to borrow...

Thankful for trading clothes and books to get enough money for fixing my car...and paying my rent!

Thankful for a good friend who reminded me that I have accomplished quite a lot this past year...

Thankful for the support of my Life Coach Pete...

Thankful for the love and support of my dear boyfriend =-)

What are YOU thankful for today?

1 comment:

Kathryn Hansen said...

thankful that i only have half a day of work tomorrow...then off to Joshua Tree with my sister!! and that my daughters are responsible to help care for the animals while i'm away!!