Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blogtoberfest 2013 - Thankful Thursday

Hello Dear Blog Readers!
I love this weekly Blogtoberfest prompt - being thankful is a wonderful practice to do and a great reminder of the abundance that is already in our lives, so here are a few things I'm thankful for this week...

I'm thankful for cooler Fall weather and unpacking favorite clothes I kept in storage during the summer months...

I'm thankful for finding a fantastic purse at a thrift shop in Ventura last weekend - it is big enough to hold my items AND my day planner and i-Pad if I want to carry them with me...I could even tuck a small book for reading!

I'm thankful for having some students that want to learn sewing - I love being able to share my skills and experience with people who want to learn!

I'm thankful for creative ideas that spark my imagination...

I'm thankful for art journaling and Word of the Year, which I'm combining for an upcoming 2-part creative workshop I'll teach starting next month...



What are you YOU thankful for today??

1 comment:

Kathryn Hansen said...

i am thankful for the beautiful weather as well and that it's almost the weekend so i can sleep in!!;)