Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blogtoberfest 2013 - Thankful Thursday...

Hello Dear Blog Readers!

Here is my list of things I'm thankful for on this Thursday:

Thankful for cooler weather - the heat of Summer is leaving and Fall is finally arriving...

And some rain clouds too...

Thankful for my body and all the things it can do, like walk, dance, ride a bike, most of which is done with my FEET:


Thankful for creative inspiration and my sewing skills to make some new garments to wear...

This will be made into a dress, which I'll share when it's complete...

Thankful I finally started carving out some time for MYSELF to READ, with a cup of tea and biscuits or coffee and home-baked cookies - its been a rejuvenating ritual...


Thankful for my session with my wonderful Life Coach taking place this afternoon...

Thankful for the weekend ahead and a return to one of my favorite annual events, Ventura Seaside Games...

The parade of bagpipe bands is my favorite part of this annual festival! The band leaders look amazing in their uniforms...

What are you YOU thankful for today??