Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blogtoberfest 2013 - Thankful Thursday

Hello Dear Blog Readers,
Can I tell you how much I just LOVE the format of prompts for this years Blogtoberfest?? It is great to answer a prompt, instead of thinking of how to approach Blogtoberfest, when I still have the challenge of no internet at home, though I do make trips to my local library to access the internet...I guess this would make two things I'm thankful for today!

But let me make an official list of gratitude for today:

I am thankful that Blogtoberfest is continuing on, though Cathy is no longer blogging

I am thankful to have a library within walking/cycling distance from my home so I can access the internet!

I am thankful for the creative inspiration I get nearly every day, from one source or another...
The Crafter's Devotional - a great book that is PACKED with creative inspiration!

I am thankful for my dear boyfriend and his love and support...and silliness!
My dear boyfriend created this for us - I love his sense of playfulness!

I am thankful for my fabulous Life Coach, Pete Lee!

I am VERY thankful for my good health, mental* and physical

I am thankful for my humble home (even if it is a bit cluttered!)
My cluttered work table...I actually manage to get work done in the midst of this mess!

I am thankful for a fun and successful workshop I hosted, with a session scheduled for two weeks...
My student creating a Paper Collage Banner as a gift for her young niece...

I am thankful for the opportunity to meet other artful bloggers!

* - I have suffered from depression in my life and, FOR ME, my depression was based in a lack of EXPRESSION (as well as environmental causes), so I make a commitment to be creative and express myself creatively as often as I can =-)

1 comment:

Kathryn Hansen said...

there is a lot to be thankful for when we stop and pay attention!!!! :)