Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sharing A Creative Workshop Project

Hello Dear Blog Readers,
I think I'm overdue for sharing some creative projects with you all and I think you will enjoy some peeks at this recent project that will be my next creative workshop...

First, I made up two sheets of collage paper:


Then I cut the sheets into triangles:


With the addition of some ribbon, I now have a decorative collage banner to hang in my home:

Collage Paper Banner - a fun and simple project for everyone!

I have the right number of banner flags to write the word "CREATE" onto it, though I am really enjoying how the banner looks as it is!

I've been wanting to play with the idea of making a paper collage banner and I finally did. I will be adding the word "CREATE" eventually, as a reminder of what I love to do and what I value...and since I love to share my creativity with others, this is going to be my next creative workshop!

If you live in the Los Angeles area, you can learn to make this Collage Paper Banner for your home or office. You can find all the details on my Upcoming Events page.

I'll be sharing other creative projects soon, so be sure to stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kathryn Hansen said...

i like the idea of "create" spelled out on the banner...very cool!!!