Friday, March 29, 2013

We Have a Raffle Winner!

Hello Dear Blog Readers,
Today is the day the raffle prize winner is announced!

There were only 4 ticket holders so it didn't seem right to use my usual bowl for picking a winner...


So I put the ticket stubs together, face side down...


Then I mixed them up...

It's not easy to do this AND photograph myself doing it at the same time!!

Then I put them back together...


Then I mixed them up again...


...And put them back together...


And I did this one more time until I felt ready to pick one of the ticket stubs...


And now the winner is ticket number...


Number 4! The holder of this ticket is Glenda Hoagland of the blog Pilgrim's Thoughts...

Congratulations Glenda! Contact me to let me know which of these books you want to have for your own and I will mail it out to you:


IN OTHER NEWS:
I have a fun video for Sunday where I share the baby chicks from the hardware store in Los Gatos, where the Artful Journey is held so be sure to check in to watch these cuties in action...

I've also been up to a lot of creative goodness lately like knitting, sewing and creating a deck of inspirational cards for a swap! I will be sharing these projects with you all next week, so be sure to stay tuned!! In the meantime...


Have a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Kathryn Hansen said...

i love, love, love that movie!!!

Glenda Hoagland said...

Hi, I sent you an email. Be blessed my friend.