Thursday, December 13, 2012

Reverb12 - Day 13 - Self Portrait...

Hello Dear Blog Readers! I am managing to join in on today's Reverb12 prompt of sharing a self portrait, or favorite picture taken of me. Today I'm sharing a silly self portrait I shot this summer...

While preparing to wind a skein of yarn into a ball, I thought how pretty it looked just as it was and I draped it around my neck, despite the heat of early summer! I really liked how the yarn looked around my neck and thought I would take a picture to commemorate the moment, since I would eventually be knitting this lovely yarn:


I have not yet knit up this yarn, so I may just wear the skein out in public like this at least once before I knit it!

Many thanks to Kat for this fun and playful Reverb12 prompt =-)

PS: though I know he doesn't really read my blog, I do wish my dear boyfriend many happy returns on his birthday - OOXX to my honey!

3 comments:

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing said...

Awww! That's so very YOU!
You're gorgeous.
xxx

Kathryn Hansen said...

you look great Monica!! And wouldn't it be funny if you did wear it out in public and someone wanted to know where they could get one!!!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It looks gorgeous as a necklace. Lovely photo of you.