Saturday, November 17, 2012

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago today, I received a pretty cool gift that I did not share here on the blog...

I got an i-Pad =-)

I don't why I didn't share this, but I guess I was pretty bowled over about getting it! I was also spending A LOT of time learning how to use it...


I have been working with using a schedule to keep myself on track for the work and projects I do, but I admit, sometimes I slip and don't use a schedule at all. When this happens, though, I do find I don't get as much work done as I'd like to...


I have also learned how to use it for fun, such as getting cool science apps*, including one that made the Curiousity landing a really great interactive event for me and my dear boyfriend!

It was a great gift and one year later, it is DEFINITELY a gift that keeps on giving! I will be sure to share more about it in the months to come, so stay tuned =-)


* - Bet you didn't have me pegged as a science geek, did you??!? ;)

3 comments:

humel said...

Oh wow, fabulous! The Tomboy really wants a tablet for Christmas, so I'm in the process of researching our options :)

Karen Wallace said...

Nice color. Hugs

Coleen said...

Very nice, very nice. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I so appreciate your kind words.

Coleen