Thursday, October 11, 2012

Photo Share #9 - Marconda's Meats at Farmers Market

WARNING TO ANIMAL LOVERS:
This photo was shot at a butchers in Los Angeles - proceed at your own risk...
 

My dear boyfriend and I often take a trip to spend time at the Los Angeles Farmers Market located at Third and Fairfax. It's next to the Grove shopping area so there is lots to do and see. On one trip I noticed this display of ground meats at one of the butchers known as Marconda's Meats...

Two little piggy faces were looking out into the world...

I'll have you know I was not the only person shooting photos of this display! After all, it's not every day you see a butcher with a playful sense of humor and sense of creativity in displaying his product...

1 comment:

humel said...

Aww, they are fun... I was vegetarian for years and still get a bit funny with raw meat, so I tend to scurry past any butcher's shops with my head down!