Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Photo Share #8 - A Quiet Spot

During the early summer months I went with my dear boyfriend to see an amazing photography exhibit at the Annenberg Space for Photography. While we were there I shot a few images that I found interesting...to me at least! Here is one of them:


The particular space that houses the Annenberg is bustling during the weekdays as it's located in a very large and crowded business center, but we happened to come on a holiday and it was extremely quiet. I imagine that having lunch in this space must be very refreshing during a hectic workday...


REMINDER: I have a giveaway taking place and there are 5 more days before it closes; go HERE to leave a comment for your chance to win =-)

2 comments:

humel said...

I find that shot very interesting, too :)

Georgy said...

There is something appealing about this image. Good to find your blog through Blogtoberfest. G