Monday, October 29, 2012

Photo Share #24 - An Old Anthropologie Display...

Hello Dear Blog Readers! Can you believe it's only a few days until the end of Blogtoberfest 2012?!? Since there are only a few days left I'm sharing some random images until the end. 

Today's image is one I shot on a field trip to Santa Barbara with my dear boyfriend a few years ago...


I love the store Anthropologie (who doesn't ?!), so of course I had to take a peek at the Santa Barbara store when I found it. I'm so glad I did because I found this amazingly creative paper collage ostrich trying to eat whatever was under the metal cover! I thought he was pretty spectacular...He's not quite Big Bird, but he was a big bird!! ;)

2 comments:

Kathryn Hansen said...

i wonder what they do with it when they change their displays...can you image that in your home? would be so cool!!

humel said...

Oh my, isn't he fun? :)