Saturday, October 27, 2012

Photo Share #23 - New Collage Cover Notebook in Process

I recently mentioned a possible opportunity for selling at a holiday boutique and I received news this week that I will be able to participate! I began preparing some goods in anticipation of this opportunity coming through and here is a peek at a new collage cover notebook/journal I'm working on that will be available for sale:


There will be a quote added to this cover, which I'll share when completed, so be sure to stay tuned!


In the meantime, here are the details about the holiday boutique:

Artisan Bazaar hosted by the Costume Designers Guild
Sunday November 4, 2012
9:00am - 3:00pm
11969 Ventura Blvd, Studio City CA 91604 (steps away from the Farmers Market!)
$1.00 suggested donation at entrance

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog recently. I love this notebook. You did a great job on the cover. Something about that blue and orange together that is striking and I really like the vintage image.
Blessings,
Coleen in Ukraine

kristin maynes said...

Love it! I love the colors and the girl...very nice!