Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Photo Share #19 - Flowers...at the Gas Station!

I love the element of surprise, don't you?? You can imagine how excited I must have been when I discovered so many lush and colorful hibiscus flowers blooming at the gas station my dear boyfriend frequents...


I was so happy to have my little camera with me so I could photograph all the colors that were in bloom: red, orange, pale pink, yellow and white.

My dear boyfriend thought I was bit nuts to be getting up close to these flowers but they were all in such glorious bloom, I couldn't help myself!! Sadly, I could not get a long shot since it would have meant shooting the gas tanks and that didn't really make for a nice shot, but the individual flowers turned out rather nicely...if I do say it myself. =-)

No comments: