Friday, October 19, 2012

Photo Share #16 - Blooming Cacti...

This week I have been sharing photos taken while out in nature...though nature may not always be out in the wilderness. Sometimes it can be in an urban setting...


Back in the days I worked at an awful office job, I used to take walks during my work day and it turned out be a great way to get acquainted with the neighborhood we moved to. There was lots of lovely nature to look at and this blooming cacti was one such example. I am quite partial to this type of cacti so I was very excited to find it growing in the front yard of a local home and shot a photo of it for my enjoyment...and now for your enjoyment as well! =-)

 ***   ***   ***
BTW: today is the day I announce the winner of the Fun and Fanciful Party Hat giveaway and that winner is...

Kristin Maynes of 9th & Mayne - Kristin has lovely illustrations available for sale in her Etsy shop, so be sure to check out some of her wonderful goods. Congratulations Kristin!

And many thanks to all of you who participated in the giveaway...I'm thinking of another giveaway so stay tuned for more details...

1 comment:

kristin maynes said...

Thank you so much!! I'm wayyyyy excited! Thank you!!