Monday, October 15, 2012

Photo Share #12 - Tree Bark at the Homestead

Hello to my dear blog readers and any new readers from Blogtoberfest! I am sharing photos from my collection of images that I have not yet shared on my blog here during the month of Blogtoberfest - some weeks have a theme and some do not...

The photos I am sharing this week will have the theme of NATURE

I love trees...and I love the look of the bark on many types of trees, though I am not good at identifying tree specimens. I think this is a birch tree, but I can definitely tell you that it is from a tree in the backyard of my grandparents home...


I just love the surface texture and the colors of this bark. There will be other bark pictures shared among other nature images this week, so be sure to stay tuned...

2 comments:

humel said...

Oh, pretty! I love bark :)

Kathryn Hansen said...

I am right there with you...LOVE looking at the bark on trees...they are all so varied, textural, and intricate! I've learned so much by observing and drawing trees these past few years...I am always amazed and blown away by nature!