Monday, July 9, 2012

Artful Journey 2013 Registration TOMORROW!

Goodness! I nearly forgot that Cindy O'Leary's fabulous Artful Journey Retreat is coming back for 2013 and registration is TOMORROW!

Artful Journey held at the beautiful Presentation Center in Santa Cruz, California


I love the Artful Journey Retreat - it is the the VERY FIRST art retreat I ever attended and it is very dear to my heart*. I have met so many wonderful blog buddies and art friends at this retreat, not to mention meeting wonderful instructors such as Nina Bagley and Orly Avineri...

I met Nina Bagley at my first retreat and I took her workshop at my second retreat - she is AWESOME!

This retreat is held in a beautiful location called The Presentation Center in the Santa Cruz mountains nestled among lots of trees...


...with a charming town just a few miles away, where you can find sweet baby chicks being sold at the local hardware store!

Sweet little baby chicks - I make sure to visit the hardware store to see these little darlings!

You have three whole days of painting, jewelry making, paper and book binding, art journaling or mixed media making with other creative soul sisters (and the occasional soul brother!)...

An art workshop in full swing with creativity just bubbling over!

You can take a moment for quiet, meditative reflection in the courtyard...


...or out in nature...


Cindy O'Leary has created an amazing retreat in Santa Cruz that I know you will thoroughly enjoy. If you have not attended an art retreat before, I highly recommend attending this one! Registration opens on July 10 at 10am - here are some links about the retreat:

Information on who is teaching at the retreat is HERE
Information about this year's instructors can be found HERE
Information on registration is HERE

I hope to see you in Santa Cruz next February!


* - You can read about my experience at the 2010 retreat in these blog posts and you can read about my experience at the 2011 retreat in this blog post =-)

2 comments:

Diana said...

I thought you were having to give this a miss this year? Oh, well, Leah, Gwynne and I will be with you in spirit!

Kathryn Hansen said...

sounds like a blast...one day!!!!