Thursday, July 12, 2012

An Addition to my Blog...

Hello Dear Blog Readers!

I've been busy, busy, busy preparing for my upcoming creative sewing workshop, not to mention making time to register for Cindy O'Leary's wonderful art retreat, Artful Journey. I also made a little time to add a new page to my blog...

It's a new page where you can find out where I'll be "sharing what I love" with others and it will be updated as new venues and workshops come along. I hope to start adding fun tutorials to this page in the future as well!

I can't believe that I'll be teaching my first workshop and sharing my love of sewing and books with others by next Thursday!


My new blog page is HERE so be sure to stop by and check it out =-)

In the meantime, here are some pics of the sample Fabric Scrap Books I made for display in the store for students to see...




I've been making fun journal tags so each student will go home with one for their Fabric Scrap Book, though the tags are different than the ones in the sample book...

If you're in the San Fernando Valley area, come and join me for some sewing and book making fun next Thursday!

3 comments:

Kathryn Hansen said...

How exciting and a bit nerve racking I suspect!! I wish you the best of luck Monica...have fun!!

Eddie Bluelights said...

Gosh!! What a talented and creative busy-bee you are, Monica. Great to see your enthusiasm and energies are sky high!! I am still alive, I am pleased to report and ready soon to bounce back into the land of blog with many a humorous tale.

Now I must do battle with the word verification robot and try to convince him I am human LOL. Not an easy task.
Failed once!

Hugs ~ Eddie

Eddie Bluelights said...

Gosh! I managed to fool it the second time - perhaps I am an android! LOL