Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Peony Love...

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE peonies??


I had been wondering when I would see peonies this year and began to fear that I might have missed the season - it is a pretty short season for peonies, I've learned...

Luckily, my dear boyfriend spied peonies being sold and bought me a bunch that I enjoyed all last week. I snapped quite a few shots of how much they bloomed while they were in my humble abode...


Just look at how GORGEOUS...


...LUSH...


...and COLOR-FULL these peonies are!

I hope your week blooms with vibrant, rich color...and CREATIVITY of course!

2 comments:

Kathryn Hansen said...

i love peonies as well...lovely, lovely photos!! and a thoughtful boyfriend!

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing said...

Just beautiful!
So glad you read your sweet post today, as I have been thinking of you of late. Hope you're doing OK as you work through the loss of dear Doug's grandfather and process the work you are doing with your coach and, just, living!
xxx