Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Last Days of Art Every Day Month

I had hoped to do more art in the past week, but I didn't get to work on any pet projects, as I'd hoped to. I did manage to make a few little bits of art, in the form of more bottle cap embellishments...


Two of these had been started a few weeks ago which you can see in this post. These are the completed versions...

Image is from my vintage photo collection - I color copied the original and cut this little face with a circle punch

Pink button heart, polka dots, pink beads and a pearl accent with a sprinkle of fine glitter make up this embellishment

And I made one more, the woman with the bobbed hair cut...

This lovely lady is also from my vintage photo collection. She looks both sweet and sassy and she reminds me of a Flapper!

You might think I'd be tired of making these little works of art but they really are quite fun and sometimes a challenge considering I'm working with a very small 'canvas' of barely one inch in diameter. I'm not sure I'll ever tire of making these little works of art!

It's been a nice long Thanksgiving holiday weekend but I'm ready to get back to cleaning and clearing my humble home. I'll be posting my progress in the days and weeks to come, so be sure to stay tuned!

3 comments:

Karen Wallace said...

Beautiful vintage photos. Hugs Karen

danielle daniel said...

I love your tiny bits of ART. Sending you some good vibes so you can clear and create again soon!Love d. xoxo

Kathryn Hansen said...

i love these little bottle cap art pieces...especially the ones with photos...lovely!!