Thursday, November 24, 2011

Grateful for...

...the many lessons being presented to me at this time in my life...
so many wonderful friends - blog buddies definitely included!
a funny, kind and supportive boyfriend...
a roof over my head...
food to eat every day...
the taste of delicious foods...
the smell of beautiful flowers...


a brain to think with...
a body to move with...
a heart to love with...
eyes to see...
ears to listen...


Yeah, when I think of gratitude, I just want to dance to this song!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

jan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Yes lots to be grateful for indeed and love the music.

Eddie Bluelights said...

Nappy Thanksgiving
Ooooops pressed the wrong key again!!

Happy Thanksgiving is what I meant to write ~ Eddie

SueAnn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Had a wonderful day with family and friends!'
Hugs
SueAnn