Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mystery Project Sneak Peek...Again

I've left some sneak peeks for a new project in process and it's been slow going. I left you with this image recently:


I love the fabric in this top, not to mention the beads, some of which were missing when I found this top on a trip to the Melrose Trading Post flea market, earlier this summer...


Before I can use the fabric, I wanted to remove the beads and I've been working on that a little bit:


I may incorporate the beads into the mystery project or I may not, I haven't decided just yet. But I'm definitely looking forward to using the fabric...


Stay tuned - there are more images to come as I make progress on this project!

3 comments:

humel said...

There you go again! *sigh!* ;)

Eddie Bluelights said...

Beautiful creation but I suspect even more beautiful if you modelled it. There's a First Aid course going on at my place LOL.

Arlene Wanetick said...

Can't wait to see what this transforms into! Fabulous fabric and beads---you have a great eye!