Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Mystery Project in Process...

I was pondering how I'd approach this years Blogtoberfest since I have a challenge of not having internet at home, but I am able to prepare posts in advance. I had posted a picture, just a hint really, of a project I have been wanting to work on...


Today, I'm posting another picture or two...



Sometimes, the deconstruction part is really the FUN part, don't you think?!?? Stay tuned for more peeks of this project in process...

And if you didn't know, I've got a giveaway happening. Check out this post to leave your comment to win!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I certainly love the deconstruction phase of a recycling project too!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'll be interested to see what this becomes. Knowing you I have no doubt it will be awesome.

humel said...

Exciting - you tease, you!!