Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm a Tease...

Hee, hee!

After reading the comment left by my dear blog buddy Mel at this post, I just had to giggle! But it is fair of her to say that I'm a 'tease' since there was a time when I've shown pictures of things I have made, but I did not say what they were - OOPS!

=-O!

Of course, that might be because they are projects that are not quite as finished as I'd like them to be...

=-\

Though I linked to those past posts,  I'm happy to re-post pictures from that series, so here they are:

All jewelry in this picture was made by me: earrings and necklace...

I also made the bracelet you see in this picture, all glass beads in kelly green and lime colors

It's not easy being green, but it sure looks good! ;)

All jewelry in this picture was made by me: earrings and necklace chain. The etched pendant was a gift...

I sure do love bright pinks...

The earrings in this picture were also made by me - the rhinestone necklace was from my grandmother...

The necklace was made by me for the teardrop pendant - the bracelet was a great find in a thrift shop...

I do love the deep shades of crimson and burgundy...

Various shades of crimson, ruby and brick reds - very Scorpio colors!

It's good to have some blue to cool things down - silver and blue bracelet made by me...

I promise I will share just what this project is...soon! ;)

PS: WOW! Thanks to everyone who signed up for the giveaway - I'll announce the winner on Friday so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Kathryn Hansen said...

can i guess jewelry box?

humel said...

I stand by my comment - you are so a tease :) Just don't keep us in suspense too long, OK?!

PS My cute postcard arrived yesterday - you're a sweetheart, thank you xx

Robin Norgren said...

Popping over to say HELLO from Blogtoberfest!

SueAnn said...

Yes.,....a jewelry holder of some kind?
You tease you
Hugs
SueAnn