Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Still a Tease...

I know I've been a tease with an old project and I thought I'd stop teasing but I just can't help myself! Here are a few more pictures of a project I've started, but not quite finished:

Earrings in this picture are made by me: silver and mocha quartz drop earrings...

Necklace made by me to match the earrings in the previous picture: mocha quartz and silver. The mother-of-pearl bracelet is bought.

Tomorrow, I'll reveal just what this project is, finished or not, so stay tuned! =-)

3 comments:

denyse said...

Ok two days in a row of wondering what it is. C'mon..help a girl out will ya?

denyse dar via blogtoberfest
your life is a work of art!
www.denysedar.com

SueAnn said...

Tapping foot with impatience here!!
Ha!!
Hugs
SueAnn

humel said...

You know I'll be back to find out more :)