Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Shorts - Music + Video = AWESOME!

Hello dear blog readers!

I just wanted to share this link to an awesome music video with you today. It was sent to me by Antoine Diel who teaches vocal lessons and I was lucky enough to take one of his classes before and I hope to take a whole session of classes again one day. He is part of the Los Angeles based band Vaud and the Villains that is featured* in this music video - check it out:


Artful animation, great blues jazz and well costumed, this video has a GREAT look to it that makes me think of the film "The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus" which I recently borrowed from my local library..."Imaginarium..." is a wonderfully creative and artful film, but I would expect no less from one of my favorite directors, Terry Gilliam.

Be sure to check out the video and Enjoy!



* - You'll find a close up of Antoine approximately 1:39 minutes into the video =-)

2 comments:

Diana said...

Love the video, love "The Imaginarium of Dr. P!"

Eddie Bluelights said...

Cool!
Hope you are well!
Looked at your interview as well - very accomplished.
Higs ~ Eddie

PS Always a mug of coffee for you here!