Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So far...

I've been asked by a few friends how my new freedom from office work has been so far...

It's hard to say when it's only been a few days. I think it will begin to sink in when it's been a few weeks of making my own schedule...

I can say that the first few days have been BLAZING HOT!! The heat has made it a bit hard to do much cleaning of my home and creative play space but I've also been visiting with friends that I haven't had time to see due to my long commute home. One of my visits this week will take me to Ventura where I'll get to see a favorite tree...

 
The fig tree of Ventura...


Trees are on my mind these days as I begin to prepare for the next workshop with Orly, which will take place at the end of this month in Santa Barbara. I can't wait!

I also have another Creative Beast interview for Friday so be sure to stop by - it's with Orly Avineri and I know you are going to enjoy this interview! Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

slommler said...

That fig tree is impressive for sure!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Kathryn Hansen said...

oh wow...that is an awesome tree!!!