Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Shorts - A Great Blog Post

I've been reading lately how some bloggers are thinking of taking time off from their blogs, a "Summer Vacation" if you will...

Having unintentionally done this myself earlier this year, I would say it's a great idea, though letting your readers know about your plans is a good thing...unless you didn't plan it, like me!! OOPS! ;)

So imagine my surprise when I found this blog post talking about "unplugging" and it comes with a fabulous link to a digital zine that was originally made by hand.

It's a great post that is worth reading and the digital zine is worth downloading and when you've done all that, I recommend that you take a little time to smell the flowers - Enjoy!

Peonies I bought for myself recently...a tiny extravagance for my budget but worth every penny!
  

PS: Though I will have no internet for some time after JUNE 30th, I will manage to continue blogging this summer and I'm looking forward to sharing my "Summer Vacation" with you all =-)

3 comments:

Diana said...

Peonies are never an extravagance, m'dear! Thanks for the link, too - very thought-provoking. I often notice that I'm noticing more when I'm on vacation and have no access to computers - it's salutary, I think, to get away from 'em once in a while.

slommler said...

Oh my! I love love love peonies! And yours are so beautiful!
Enjoy your vaca!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Peonies - my absolute favourite! I agree, doing some unplugging is a good idea. Hope you have the most amazing summer time my friend. So sorry ive been absent myself - things have just been fraught with change...but I'm back! Hope all is well. xxxx