Thursday, May 26, 2011

With a little "Help" from my friends...

I've been busy this week at work and at home but I received another bit of mail art "help" at the office this week...

another postcard from Kat of I Saw You Dancing...

This colorful postcard from Kat, who inspired my "call for help", was waiting in the office mail box for me with another quote from Rainer Maria Rilke written on the back of it. It is actually a long quote so I'm only going to quote my favorite part of it:

"...perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave..."

Mmmmm - I love the idea of transforming those dragons!

A three day holiday weekend is coming up but I've decided to take Friday off to make it a 4-day weekend and I can't wait! My dear boyfriend has also taken the day off so we will play tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to that...

I've been busy working on a new feature for my blog that I will reveal tomorrow, so I hope you'll stop back to check it out. I think you'll come away inspired so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Karen Wallace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Wallace said...

Hello. Wonderful that you are having a four day weekend! I hope to send something off to you this weekend. Hugs Karen

slommler said...

My hubby and I are taking a four day weekend as well. Enjoy yours! I know we will
Hugs
SueAnn