Friday, May 13, 2011

"Call and Response" - once again, just in case!

It appears that there are some wild and woolly things happening with Blogger these past few days and blog posts and comments are being sucked into a black hole...

O
 this is my idea of a black hole ;)

So this post is a follow-up to my "call" for help I put out on Wednesday because I thought this follow-up post had disappeared...and it may yet disappear again*!

But it never hurts to say "thank you" over and over again =-)

***   ***   ***

...I wish I had the time and the memory to remember all that I addressed in my message of gratitude from yesterday, but suffice to say that my call for help from the other day has yielded some great responses from blog buddies, blog readers and a few passers-by!

I have had a few messages telling me that my actions were brave to ask for help, though I didn't feel brave at the time...but it has helped me to realize that it's okay to ask for help.

Here is the post from my blog buddy Kat that began it all - please go and read it and think about where YOU can ask for help in your life. My experience in asking for the help I need during these last few weeks of working in a horrible environment has been SO relieving and it released a burden I had been carrying alone for too long...

Many thanks to all of you who have been responding to my call for help! I am so lucky to be part of this amazing community of creative bloggers!


A Community of Support is the best tool an Artist can have =-)


If you are interested in sending some help my way, please email me at thecreativebeast (at) gmail (dot) com so I can send you the address for you to send me some encouragement in the next few weeks - I would LOVE to see something from YOU in the mail =-)

* - All this disappearing is a good reason to email me directly if you are interested in sending a little help my way!

1 comment:

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Hello my lovely, just stopping by to say hi and hope all is okay. xxx