Saturday, April 23, 2011

Is this an art journal? Part 2...



Let's see if there are elements of myself within these other pages of this book, shall we..?

Art Book of Collage * Art Book * Art Journal
 
left page: technique using spray paint and paper lace doilies...and an image of a bird..
 
...the other side of the small page, which my dear boyfriend calls "book markers" - if you can write on it, it's a page if you ask me! ;)
 
Detail of page corner with more birds...I do like birds, just as I like flowers... 

...shades of green I like and the rubber stamp of the dragonfly to the right... 

 ...to the right are vintage papers that came from trips my grandmother frequently made to visit relatives in Mexico...
 
 I like to call it "My Heritage Page"

 Hmmm, more red here and old maps too...

 ...and a quote on the page to the right as well as a favorite color palette of aged colors...

I do love quotes! 
 
There are no hand written words on these pages, but I can see myself reflected here among them...
 
 
I am beginning to see that "creating is a form of journaling ourselves"...
 
 More pages will be shared here so stay tuned!

No comments: