Thursday, December 2, 2010

DOH!

It seems the links are not working properly for the Big Dreams, Small Wonders e-course badge I've posted earlier yesterday and I can't figure out how to get them working properly, even with reading through the instructions over and over...that's what I get for having my head in the clouds and dreaming away!! ;)

Maybe it's a sign from the Universe...?

I hope to have it working properly in the next day or two or I may just have to drop from that program altogether...

In the meantime I want to shout out to Kathryn who left a great comment on that last post:

I've been thinking of giving up the dream of a career in art too!!

It's good to know I'm not alone =-)


But I feel there must be some way to harness all my skills and experience into some form of creative endeavor that can bring in an income, isn't there??

 The art skirt that used to be my blog banner...it's great for art events!


Does anyone out there have any ideas of how to harness my years of experience and skills into a creative endeavor? All ideas are most welcome!!

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I wish I did have some advice for you Monica. I hope something changes for you really soon. I know how hard it is to hang on to dreams and hopes when it feels like important and much needed change isn't happening. I feel that way too in terms of getting a job.