Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tidbits...

I've done this type of post before and since things are bit busy in my neck of the woods, I thought I'd post another version...

***   ***   ***
Outside the window: the sun is out, though the air is cold - Winter weather has finally arrived...

I am wearing: brown and burgundy colors and a necklace I purchased from this Etsy seller during the summer; I'd love to purchase her newest version of it...

I am hoping: for an amazing, fabulous opportunity that will bring the things that makes this Creative Beast happy: energetic people, fun, creativity and enough money to be comfortable, instead worrying as I've been doing lately...

On my mind: how I'll be able to access the Big Dreams Small Wonders class hosted by Louise Gale I'm participating in next year in January; maybe the fabulous opportunity will help to solve that puzzle!
 
I'm Creating: a mess in my home as I sort through everything to clean and clear my space for a fresh start in 2011...
 
Plans for the rest of the week: getting gifts for my dear boyfriend who has a birthday in December, as well as Christmas; working on more pages and the covers for my dream journal; getting prepared for the holiday season ahead...
 
Grateful for: quality time spent with my dear boyfriend during the previous holiday weekend; winning a blog giveaway HERE; getting some sales at my other etsy shop; getting my day planner for 2011 on sale HERE...
 
 
 bits and bobs of my Grandma Betty's tools and trims makes a lovely image...
 
 Isn't it interesting to see how so many tidbits can create a pleasing whole?

***   ***   ***
 What are some things you're hoping or creating today? I'd love to hear about them =-)

2 comments:

mindy lacefield said...

i love to see these sewing bits. what wonderful little treasures they are. and photographed beautifully!

i am also loving your vintage etsy shop.

take care girl!

xoxo

Louise Gale said...

Ooh yes bring on the tidbits! I too loved seeing your sewing bits and pieces. Lets put it out there that you can access the internet from work so you can participate as much as possible for my class. Don't worry you wont fall behind....maybe you could print off the day when you get home and save it to work on for the next day. There wont be too much to work on so its overwhelming, I promise. xxx