Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Merry (Un)Birthday to YOU!


It's my birthday today and I turn 45 today - can you believe it??!?

How did I get from here...
 
I believe this was taken at age 6 months...the love of pink began early!

...to here??

This was taken in Spring 2009

My, time flies!

It's been quite a year since the last birthday and I want to celebrate by offering my dear blog readers a special treat...

Starting today until Sunday November 21, I'm offering a special blog reader discount on ordering my Basics Affirmation Cards at my Creative Beast Etsy shop. For orders of 5 or more sets, the price will be $15 for each set, (instead of $20) making a discount of 25% off! Here's how it will work:

Stop by my Etsy shop HERE and convo me that you're interested in ordering 5 or more sets of cards. Let me know you're a blog reader by entering the code MERRY UN-BIRTHDAY DISCOUNT in the message, along with the total quantity of your order and I will create a reserved listing with the quantity and total purchase cost for you.

As a bonus, for orders of 5 or more affirmation cards it will be a flat shipping fee of $4 for all US orders and $6 dollars for international shipping!

I want to offer this deal to you, dear blog reader, because I love my handmade Basics Affirmation Cards and I believe they make a wonderful gift since each set is hand made by yours truly...you can treat yourself and your friends to a heartfelt and soulful gift, which you all deserve for being amazing, brave and creative!

The sooner you submit an order, the sooner I can send them to you in time for gift-giving =-)

This offer is only for YOU dear blog reader!! It will not be made available to the general public... 

***   ***   ***

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog as I continue my journey as an emerging artist! It means so much to me to know that I am no longer traveling alone on this road...

7 comments:

Kathryn Hansen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Monica!!!Hope you have an awesome day celebrating!! (i've been asking myself that same question a lot lately...it happens so fast!!)

CurlyPops said...

Happy 45th Birthday Monica. Hope you have a super fabulous day!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Happy Birthday Monica. May all your dreams come true. xxx

gill said...

Happy Birthday Monica!
Gill

Kerri said...

happy birthday- such a cute little kid you were, and you grew up to look like just a grown up version of that adorable girl.
:)

sonyamacdesigns said...

Happy Birthday ... Girlie ... I hope you had a blast of a day! ... I'm in your journal (blogger) class

danielle said...

Happy Birthday Monica!!! We share a birthday...almost! Sending you a huge virtual birthday hug and a year FILLED with tons of dreams coming true...BIG and small!

LOTS of LOVE to you!

Danielle (your fellow scorpio)xoxo