Monday, November 8, 2010

Featured in an Etsy treasury today...

...was an item from my Grandma Betty's Legacy etsy shop! You can see the treasury here and view the item on my etsy site here...

***   ***   ***
In other creative news...here are some things I've been up to in the past week...

 
In process...
 
...to nearly complete...


The beginning of another project...
 
 ...that is slowly coming together - can you guess what this project is? =-)


Next week is the start of the Journal Your Dreams workshop conducted by Amelia Critchlow of 101 Bird Tales blog and there's still time to join in the fun!! I think I've found some old book covers to use for my journal - now I just need some more watercolor paper to make a few pages for it...

I hope you are enjoying an abundance of creativity today!!

3 comments:

Gwynnie B said...

Congrats on the Etsy treasury!! Grandma's shop is darling :)

And I love what you shared today. Anything with butterflies, stamps, wings, ink is a good thing to me!!

Happy Tuesday, dahling! See you very Soon.

Beth Nicholls said...

Oooh that is coming along nicely! Can't wait to see the finished masterpiece
BethXx

humel said...

Congrats on the feature! Love the sneak peeks xx