Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A big day tomorrow...

Yes, it's a big day tomorrow...for me anyway since it's my 45th birthday!

I must be sure to include some fun and tasty cake in my day tomorrow ;)

There's so much going on right now:

I am taking the day off from work and spending it with my dear boyfriend to see a movie and have a favorite lunch at Monsieur Marcel located at the Farmers Market in Los Angeles - I can't wait!

I'm participating in the Journal Your Dreams Workshop hosted by Amelia Critchlow at 101 Bird Tales and I'll be heading home soon to test out some new watercolor techniques that she presented today...

Artful Journal Classmate and blog buddy Louise Gale has announced her upcoming e-course that will incorporate vision board techniques for manifesting your dreams/goals; I'm planning on joining in...

I've been adding some items to my Etsy shop and to the Grandma Betty's Legacy Etsy shop...

I'm cleaning/clearing out my clothes closets in the hopes that beautiful, amazingly designed clothes can come my way...when my No Clothes Challenge ends next Thursday!

And I've got a special treat for you, dear blog reader, to celebrate my birthday, so stay tuned!!

4 comments:

I Saw You Dancing said...

Happy birthday my beautiful friend!
I hope you have a gorgeous day and that your year brings untold delight.
xxx

Martina said...

Hey, Happy Birthday! I'm coming over from Gwynniie B. and am an artist too - so, let's keep in touch!

Gwynnie B said...

Happy Fab-U-Lous Birthday to you, Scorpio Soul Sistah!!

Enjoy your celebration :)

Louise Gale said...

Happy Belated Birthday my creative friend. Hope the day was marvelous and full of fun xx