Saturday, November 6, 2010

200!

It's 200 blog posts today at The Creative Beast and to celebrate I have a little something to share with you all..

A blog button!


With a LOT of help from my dear boyfriend, we have created a blog button that you can add to your blog and show the world that YOU are a Creative Beast! You can find the necessary elements to add the html code onto your blog in the sidebar to the right - have fun with it!

***   ***   ***

I can't believe this is 200 posts already...my, how time flies when you are busy being creative!! I've mentioned what I'll be up to this month and I've found one more thing to add to the list...

It's Art Every Day Month at Creative Every Day. I found out about this annual challenge through Jen Lee's blog last year and I've had it tucked into a corner of my memory all year since then. I wasn't sure I would be able to participate this year but then I realized that I have already been making art every day so far, and since I've got lots of art-making taking place this month, why not add this to the list?!?

I've been working on my postcard for the swap this week and on a page for one of my existing retreat art books, as well as searching through my stash of old hardbound books to find covers for the Journal Your Dreams workshop...also, my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project arrived and I've begun to paint a few pages for backgrounds in it - WHEW!

Yes, I've been fulfilling one of my words for this year: art-FULL creativity!!

I'll share pictures of the work in progress next week...

***   ***   ***

Thank you all for visiting and reading this blog - it's going to be an art-FULL month with projects-in-process and another giveaway, so I hope you'll continue to stay tuned!!

4 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Love the gorgeous button. It's really cute.

Congrats on 200 posts Monica.

I hope you have a wonderfully creative month.

humel said...

Woo hoo - congratulations! How exciting :-) I love the button xx

Louise Gale said...

GREAT button! and congratulations on 200 - thats fabulous. So many exciting things you have going on. x

Amelia said...

thanks so much for the link and congrats on getting that button done! I must do one for mine one day soon :)

Amelia.x