Friday, October 15, 2010

The start of a new journey begins...

I think I experienced a convergence yesterday...

I mentioned last week that I am very interested in training to become a facilitator in SoulCollage and on Monday afternoon I placed an order to purchase the book*, which I need to read as a prerequisite to the training.

Yesterday afternoon, I sent a letter of inquiry to see how I can apply for a scholarship and work study assistance to cover the costs of the training. When I got home in the evening, this was waiting for me...


It also came with a schedule of facilitator trainings, some basic forms on how to work with SoulCollage and two free samples of the mat board** used to create the cards!

I think this is a pretty big Message from the Universe, don't you?


You know, I've been a bit concerned about how I would be able to pay for the training so I was excited to discover that I might be able to qualify for financial assistance through the scholarship and work study programs!

Of course, I could also re-open my etsy shop to sell some of my goods to generate some funds ;)

Stay tuned for a fun find I discovered in Ventura that I'll share tomorrow and have a fun weekend!!



* - it helped that the price of the book was half off!
** - I can cut my own boards at a local art supply shop but it was so nice to have received the samples!!

4 comments:

Gwynnie B said...

Yep, the Universe spoke to you, sistah! I love signs like this.

And I love how there is ALWAYS a way: like scholarships, etc. to help with the journey.

Ask and you shall receive. Just ask and look what happens...

Kathryn Hansen said...

sounds like you're suppose to be there!!

The Creative Beast said...

I agree with you ladies! it is a sign form above =-)

Art and Clasp said...

Oh how fun!! I can't wait to hear more about the journey :)