Sunday, October 24, 2010

Self Portrait Sunday...

I thought I'd do a simple post for today and return to the theme of "self portrait" that Tinniegirl hosted earlier this month.

 I like this page since it contains all the elements of being a seamstress and it's filled with cheery colors...

This page is a section from a larger page I created for my Chunky Funky Coffee Table Book at the Artful Journey retreat this year. The paper I worked with was larger than the actual book covers I used for my book, so when I cut down the pages the smaller sections were just as interesting as the larger pages, and sometimes more so. I'll be sharing the smaller book with you all soon and the cut down pages that were created from my large book...


The drawing for the sewing themed giveaway ends at 5pm Pacific Standard Time TODAY! Be sure to leave a comment HERE if you'd like to win - I'll announce the winner on Monday.

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday!

3 comments:

humel said...

Love it :-) Now I feel inspired to create a collage or art journaling piece to be my 'self-portrait' xx

Kerri said...

love all the seamstress tie ins! :)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'll look forward to seeing the book and the pages soon. This page is lovely.