Monday, October 4, 2010

More published art!

It came last week...


..my copy of "Creative is a Verb" by the fabulous Patti Digh...


I'm on page 121...

Original drawing for the essay "Blow More Bubbles" by Patti Digh

I can not believe that my artwork was chosen to grace the pages of TWO books written by Patti Digh and IN THE SAME YEAR!!

(imagine me squealing and jumping up and down here!)

But I must - I have both books in my possession, actual proof that I can honestly say "I am a published Artist".


I'm just going to go and let that knowledge soak into my soul now*...

***   ***   ***

What are some accomplishments you've achieved this year that make you giddy with JOY and Excitement? Please share them here - the level of accomplishment happening out there is SO INSPIRING!!

* - when I've come down off my cloud, I'll write a few words of my admiration for the divine Ms. Digh =-)

8 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Congratulations Monica! That is so fabulously exciting.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Monica, that is fantastic. Ride that cloud for as long as you like. You deserve it.

Kathryn Hansen said...

that's so awesome!! congratulations!! i hope you don't come down from your cloud for a long time!!

TJ said...

Congrats on this exciting news! I'm really looking forward to reading this one...and I'll pour a glass of wine when I hit page 121...!! Happy creations from german, tj

littlemisspip said...

Wow Monica how exciting! I am so jealous of your achievement, congratulations!

Louise Gale said...

WOOHOO, WOOHOO, WOOHOO! Monica that is so fabulous. Well done you clever girl you. xxx

Gwynnie B said...

Yippy Skippy! Woo Hoo, Baby!! Way to go, you Creative Beast!!! This is absolutely fabulous news and I am so very proud of your accomplishments, Monica. Oh you have so much to celebrate!!

CON-GRAT-U-LATIONS, you talented and super groovy chick :)

humel said...

Woo hoo!!! So excited for you :-)