Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Tuesday...

...and though it has been raining lately, I've got fun rain boots to keep my feet dry...no rain on my parade here!

 Bright colored and patterned rain boots to make a rainy day more fun...

It's the Tuesday after receiving a fabulous gift in the mail from a wonderful blog buddy and amazing writer...

THANK YOU KAT!! This made my Monday so magical =-)

It's Tuesday before my giveaway...after learning that I won a giveaway...
THANK YOU KATHERYN!! I'll be in touch soon...

It's Tuesday and the next round of The Great Stitched Postcard Swap begins and with a wonderful theme... 

It's Tuesday and I've got to start on my vision board for the next full moon taking place this Friday...

***   ***   ***
What are you doing this Tuesday? I'd love to hear about it!

4 comments:

humel said...

My Tuesday's almost over now! I learnt some German, taught some papercrafts (tutorial to follow on my blog in due course), got The Children to and from school, after-school clubs and Scouts (and fed them in beween), and now I'm enjoying some blogging time!!

Congrats on your win xx

Kerri said...

i've got similar rainboots- aren't they cute?! i would love a little rain so i can wear them. and the ground needs it too!

Kathryn Hansen said...

awwwwww...thanks for the plug Monica!!! that's so nice of you!!!

I Saw You Dancing said...

Hey Monica,
So glad the surprise gift arrived safe and sound! I know you will love the book and look forward to hearing more about how the various ideas and projects accompany you through your artful journey to more fulfilling work.
Kat xx